Areas of Focus
Pain. It is physical, mental and emotional. It knows no boundaries, has no prejudice and bares no forgiveness. A myriad of illnesses that are embodied by such a strikingly powerful concept, chronically condemn billions of individuals every minute of everyday world-wide. Some have been swallowed into the shadows, unable to live but just survive.
They have eyes of innocence, the grit of a warrior, the personality of a dreamer and a smile that hides more suffering than most can ever imagine. But they gain strength from the madness they survive and their resilience THRIVES amid their adversity. Ignited by new possibilities, those afflicted with these chronic illnesses chose not to walk back into the shadows but to walk toward the spark of progress.
- Mental illness is not a personal failure. It is a behavioral or mental
pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal
functioning and is one of the leading causes of disease and disability
in the world.
-post-traumatic stress disorder
- Depression is the leading cause of disability in the United States for ages 15 to 45 years old. It affects more than 15 million American adults, or about 6.7% of the population age 18 and over in a given year.
- Major Depressive Disorder(MDD)
- Treatment resistant depression
- Persistent depressive disorder
Questions? Schedule a Free Consultation
Learn more about this innovative new treatment for mood and pain disorders.
We reply to all emails. If you don’t receive a reply within 24 hours of your inquiry, please check your junk/spam mail folder and/or call the office at 701.934.2395.