Several established research teams, as well as elite academic institutions, have discovered and published multiple evidence-based research articles on the legitimacy of IV infusion therapy for pain, major depressive disorders, and mental health.
Below we have provided those resources that we found to be dynamic in the discussion of the critical components of the earth-shattering, positive results that this treatment regimen has brought to life. These resources are available to you to peruse as we encourage you to always be educated and vigilant in the results, effects, and credibility of your care.
We, here at Thrive, thank you for allowing us to educate you on your journey to what we hope is an amazing and meaningful life.
- WebMD – Ketamine: The Future of Depression Treatment?
- Washington Post (February 2016) – Onetime party drug hailed as miracle for treating severe depression
- Antidepressant efficacy of ketamine in treatment-resistant major depression: A two-site randomized controlled trial.
- Special K, a Hallucinogen, Raises Hopes and Concerns as a Treatment for Depression
- Yale scientists explain how ketamine vanquishes depression within hours
- Synaptic Dysfunction in Depression: Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Ketamine For Severe Depression: ‘How Do You Not Offer This Drug To People?’
Mental Health Articles
Chronic Pain Articles
- Ketamine Therapy
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain: Risks and Benifits
- Treating Chronic Pain with Ketamine
- Outcome Measurements in Chronic Pain Patients Following Ketamine Infusions
- Fibromyalgia Doctor Touts Ketamine for Pain and Depression
- This Could be Big: Intravenous Ketamine for Fibromyalgia
- PubMed: Intravenous infusions in chronic pain management by B. Kosharskyy, W. Almonte, et al
Questions? Schedule a Free Consultation
Learn more about this innovative new treatment for mood and pain disorders.
We reply to all emails. If you don’t receive a reply within 24 hours of your inquiry, please check your junk/spam mail folder and/or call the office at 701.934.2395.